Amendment to 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Join the FREE EVENT.
On 28th March 2022 at 10:00 BST the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) will be launching the Amendment 2:2022 to BS 7671:2018, providing you the opportunity to learn about important changes to the IET Wiring Regulations.
The launch provides updates on the key changes and their impact, such as:
- Arc Fault Detection Devices (AFDDs)
- fire safety design in buildings and protected escape routes
- provision of overvoltage protection
- a new part, Part 8 – Functional Requirements
- new chapter on Prosumer’s Low Voltage Electrical Installations; in addition to changes throughout BS 7671.
Don’t miss out and register your free place today.
To make sure you stay up to date, you can order your updated copy of the IET Wiring Regulations (print or digital copy) here.